Heidi Klein is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you would prefer your personal data was not used in the manner described in this policy, you should not use our websites or services.
For the purpose of EU and UK data protection law, the data controller is Heidi Klein Limited registered at he Courtyard, High Street,Ascot,Berkshire,SL5 7HP
Information we may collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us. This is information about you that you provide to us when you use our websites or applications or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our websites or applications, subscribe to our services, purchase a product, sign-up to receive our newsletters and offers, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions or enter a competition, promotion, survey, market research, or any information you add to your online account (if you have one) as part of your ongoing use of the services. The information you give to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, log-in details (if any), marketing preferences, and in some cases a personal description and photograph. If you contact us with a complaint or query, we may keep a record of your contact details and the correspondence between us and your levels of satisfaction. When we collect personal data from you we will indicate whether any personal data we have requested from you is mandatory or optional and explain the consequences if you decide not to provide that information. In some cases, not providing the information may mean we are unable to provide you with a product or service you have requested.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our websites or applications or use our services, we will automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit and use of our services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), cart abandonment details and purchase attempts, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information which we receive about you if you use any of our other websites, applications or services, login through a third-party channel such as Facebook or Google or allow us to connect to third party devices or applications. We also receive information about you from other sources to enable us to provide you with a better user experience. For example, we work closely with third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, customer management platforms, search information providers. We may also collect information about you from credit reference agencies where we have informed you this will take place.
What do we do with the information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We (and our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any online or offline contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar or complimentary to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. Where we contact you by electronic means for marketing purposes, we will only do so if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). You can also amend your preferences at any time. Please see the section ‘Marketing’ below;